Contact and access
Do you have any questions about camping Paradis Les Chanterelles near Thiers? Would you like to book your stay or get a personalized quote?
Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone on +33 (0) 4 44 42 00 02, by e-mail at email@example.com or via the contact form. We’ll be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.
Coming to Camping Paradis
Camping Paradis islocated at 710 Route de la Chaponnière, 63550 Saint-Rémy-sur-Durle. You can also use the GPS coordinates : 45.90350540412258, 3.598830976696076.
You’ll arrive in a green and peaceful setting, ideal for your vacation.
- By car: You can reach the campsite by car by taking the main roads to Thiers in the Puy-de-Dôme region. From here, follow the signs to the campsite.
- By train: The nearest station is Thiers. From here, you can take a cab or hire a car to the campsite, which is a short drive from the station.
- By plane: The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne. From the airport, you can rent a car and drive to the campsite. The journey takes about an hour by car.
- By bus: There are regular bus services to Thiers from several towns in the region. Once in Thiers, you can take a cab or other means of transport to the campsite.
- Carpooling: You can also consider carpooling with other travelers to the same area. Online platforms offer carpooling services that can help you find a ride to the campsite.