Camping Paradis familial in Puy-de-Dôme
Welcome to Camping Paradis
Welcome to Camping Paradis Les Chanterelles! Whether you’re planning to stay with us in July or September, we’re delighted to welcome you every day with a smile. Here are our reception hours to assist you:
- High season (July): our reception is open from 8:30am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm.
Our team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, provide information on the campsite’s activities and services, and help you make the most of your stay.
- In low season (September): our reception is open from 9am to 12:30pm and from 3pm to 7pm. Even during this quieter period, our team will be on hand to welcome you, help you and make your stay a pleasant one.
Laundrette near Thiers
You won’t have to worry about your laundry when you’re on vacation. Vous trouverez une laverie dans l’enceinte du Camping Paradis aux tarifs suivants :
- 6.5€ per token,
- 4€ per drying token,
- 1.5€ per dose of detergent.
Come and take advantage of this practical and efficient service!
Extra rentals for your convenience
For a comfortable stay at Camping Paradis, you can rent:
- bathroom linen at 8€,
- textile sheet at €14 for a single bed and €16 for a double bed,
- disposable sheet at €7 for a single bed and €10 for a double bed,
- baby chair or cot at €2 each per day,
- collective barbecue €5.
Travel with your pet
Don’t leave your pet at home, take it with you to Camping Paradis Les Chanterelles. Dogs and cats are welcome in our chalets and pitches, up to a maximum of two per accommodation. You’ll just have to pay a supplement of €4 per day on site.
Travel with peace of mind, knowing that your pet is welcome with us. Book your stay at Camping Paradis Les Chanterelles now and enjoy an unforgettable vacation in the company of your four-legged best friend.
There’s nothing like a good breakfast to start the day. Take advantage of our bread deposit service.
All you have to do is choose the quantity of bread you need, place your order the day before with our friendly team and go to reception the next morning to collect your fresh bread.
You’ll be able to enjoy delicious, crusty toast and your favorite jams, while you relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of our campsite.
Don’t forget to take advantage of this practical service during your stay at Camping Paradis Les Chanterelles.